Marriage and Immigration
The USCIS is looking for marriage fraud. Seek immigration help when marrying a US citizen.
Marriage Visa or Green Card
You must show that your finances are "co-mingled," you are actually living together, and you have a viable income above the national poverty level. Your spouse must undergo biometrics fingerprinting and take a medical exam by an approved USCIS civil surgeon. A K3 and K1 visa requires consular processing abroad.
As a couple you must pass a green card marriage interview. If you fail the interview, you will be summoned for a second one. If you fail the second marriage interview, the USCIS will issue a notice of intent to deny your green card application or declare you in a sham marriage. Once your green card application has a problem, it could take years to resolve it.
Must Have Documents to Get Started
(1) Marriage Certificate (2) Birth Certificates (3) Current Tax Return
How can an Immigration Attorney Help?
• Makes the green card application easy
• Deals with all the immigration forms
• Helps you avoid visa & green card delays
• Will insure that your evidence is complete
• Knows the secrets of immigration law
• Assists in drafting marriage immigration affidavits
An experienced immigration lawyer costs less than a wedding photographer. Use one for your marriage green card application.