Immigation Office of Peter G. Smith
Available for up to six years. Need a BA degree or higher. Employer sponsor required.
The basic requirement for H-1B petitions is having a job that is a specialty occupation. This generally means a job requiring at least a bachelor’s degree in a specific field.
There is also a special category of H1B visas for professionals with a MA Degree or higher.
Educational institutions and some non-profit institutions are exempt from numerical limits.
Must Have Documents to Get Started
(1) Copy of Diploma (2) Resume (3) Reference Letters
The Employer & Attorney
• Draft a job description
• Determine the prevailing wage
• Comply with the job posting requirement
• File the Labor Condition Application
• Prepare the H1B audit file
• Prepare and submit the petition
H1B Visas are a great way for professionals to live and work in the USA for extended periods. A green card petition can follow.