Immigation Office of Peter G. Smith
• Juris Doctor, University of Baltimore
• MA, SUNY Albany, Russian Language and Literature
• BA, University of Richmond, Russian Studies
• Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
• Member of the Maryland Bar
• Fourteen (14) years practicing Law
• International Cultural Exchange
• International Business Planning
• Urban Education
• Russian Fluency
• Fixed rates with no excessive billable hours.
• Specialized practice area in immigration.
• Low volume practice.
• Prompt, attentive client communications.
• Creative thinking to help you submit a well documented petition in the right immigrant category.
• Affirmative, hands on help in drafting letters of recommendation.
• Accurate appraisals of your immigration prospects.
• Legal memoranda or employment letters drafted personally by me for every case.
• Willing to meet clients in their homes or place of business.
When you contact me, please be able to discuss the facts of your case. I can't help you without good background information.